ConnectGen is seeking an experienced professional to lead debt, tax equity and cash equity financing efforts for a multi-gigawatt pipeline of projects. The compensation package for this full-time position includes a competitive salary and health benefits.
- Find and secure sources of capital that best fit the company’s growth goals. Monitor the capital structure and both long- and short-term funding of the company.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with commercial bankers, lenders, tax equity providers, and transaction support parties (legal, valuation, advisory).
- Oversee financial analysis of wind, solar and storage projects, including the evaluation of project returns and net present value, power purchase agreement pricing and counterparty credit analysis
- Research and stay current with market transactions to identify key trends in pricing, structures, terms and best practices.
- Source, evaluate and execute M&A opportunities for projects at all stage of the development cycle.
- Manage internal budgeting, investor reporting, accounting and tax.
- Provide input into the strategy of a quickly growing renewable energy platform.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s in related field or MBA
- 10+ years’ experience in renewable energy, or related field
- Major transactional experience including origination, due diligence and execution
- Proven leadership abilities to get the best out of a small, talented team
- Experience with tax equity is a plus
- Keen, demonstrated interest in renewable energy
- Strong understanding of project-level economics
- Attention to project details which drive financing strategy
- Ability to negotiate and review legal documentation
- Fluency in analytics and financial models
- Ability to build a relationship-driven network of capital providers
- Strong ability to communicate complex concepts to drive investment decisions
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and any additional documents in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com