ConnectGen was founded in 2018 by a group of like-minded energy professionals who share the vision of developing utility-scale wind, solar and storage projects that tap into our country’s endless resources and provide long-term, cost effective, clean energy solutions. Our team collectively has developed, built, financed and operated billions of dollars of wind, solar, storage and transmission projects across North America. We apply this experience and diverse skillset to select projects that play to our strengths and bring a single-minded focus to every project we pursue. ConnectGen seeks talented individuals who share our vision of fostering the growth of wind, solar and energy storage, and providing American communities with greater access to clean power.
- Performing market, policy, legal or technology research;
- Creating materials that support project development, including letters, presentations, talking points, and press releases;
- Assisting project teams with maintaining relevant databases and tracking reports;
- Performing data entry and analysis that supports project development and/or power marketing;
- Assisting with the preparation of responses to proposals;
- Helping coordinate and attending public outreach events; and
- Other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about renewable energy;
- Strong communication skills;
- A motivated, self-starter;
- Willingness to travel.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and any additional documents in one PDF file to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org