ConnectGen is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our growing and dynamic team in the Houston, Texas office. This role is responsible for supporting the Company’s recruiting efforts and initiatives for all open positions. This full-time role reports to the Manager, Human Resources in ConnectGen’s Legal & Administration group.
- Consults with hiring managers on the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified vacant position(s).
- Use recruiting methods and strategies to source candidates for vacancies (e.g., LinkedIn, advertisement via industry job boards).
- Liaise with staffing agencies on selected opportunities, if part of recruiting strategy.
- Review applications, screen candidates, recommend qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase, and connect viable candidates with hiring managers.
- Schedule and coordinate interview process, in-person and virtual, for candidate and interviewers.
- Arrange meeting locations, travel, and/or accommodations for applicants and hiring managers when necessary.
- Counsel candidates on the interview and hiring process.
- Follow up with hiring managers after the interview process to determine whether a placement can be made; collects feedback when placement is unsuccessful.
- Check candidates’ references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds.
- Organize and attend job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities.
- Support company internship program, including the sourcing of candidates and coordinating internship activities.
- Assist Manager, Human Resources to identify and implement an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field required.
- At least two years of human resources or related experience required.
ConnectGen is an independent renewable energy company founded in 2018 focused on developing high quality wind, solar and energy storage projects across North America. Based in Houston, Texas, our experienced team has developed, built and operated thousands of megawatts across North America. ConnectGen is backed by Quantum Energy Partners, a leading provider of private equity capital to the global energy industry, having managed together with its affiliates more than $18 billion in equity commitments since inception.
ConnectGen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values a diversity of backgrounds and life experiences in our workplace. We believe we make better business decisions, achieve superior results, and have more fun when we receive contributions from a variety of unique voices. We seek to hire top talent for every job – we are open to applicants of any race, sex, age, color, ethnicity, national origin, creed, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or veteran/reservist/national guard status – and have a strong commitment to professional development and growth at all levels.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and any additional documents in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com