ConnectGen is looking for an Associate in Finance & Strategy to conduct analyses and develop models to support the development of renewable energy and storage projects located in select markets in the US. The compensation package for this full-time position includes a competitive salary and health benefits.
- Execute financial analysis and advanced modeling for ConnectGen’s renewable projects
- Develop and maintain financial, energy market, wind/solar production, and battery dispatch models to represent target markets and model projects’ value
- Design solid methods, ensure accurate inputs, and review model outputs to produce relevant and meaningful results
- Analyze public and proprietary datasets to draw conclusions about energy markets, renewable energy demand and renewable resources
- Assist with market research and commercial efforts as needed
- Present the results through marketing presentations and memos.
- Evaluate potential project M&A opportunities to consider for the portfolio.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modeling skills required
- Proficiency in Python or similar programming language highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability and desire to tackle challenging problems with quantitative methods
- Excellent research skills and drive to learn independently
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills required
- Energy industry or finance experience is required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field like Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or Finance/Computational Finance
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant working experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and any additional documents in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com