ConnectGen is seeking Rotational Program Analysts/Associates to support the Company’s growing utility-scale wind, solar, and energy storage projects across the U.S. The Rotational Program seeks strong, recent graduates and will give them the opportunity to develop their careers and skills across business areas. Individuals selected for this program can expect to rotate three times over two years through ConnectGen’s Development (East and West) and Origination groups. During each rotation, individuals can expect to gain a deep understanding of each group’s role within the company and to make material contributions by participating directly in Development and Origination activities. This position will report to the leader of each group during each rotation and will sit in the Houston office.
- Provide general support to the Development team to achieve land acquisition, permitting, interconnection/transmission, community outreach and other project development milestones
- Prepare and maintain project budgets, project schedules, landowner databases and tracking tools for assigned projects
- Perform regional market and competitive analysis as requested
- Provide general support to the Origination team in support of originating, negotiating and executing power purchase agreements and other offtake agreements
- Support origination process including coordinating responses to RFPs, managing internal approval processes, and tracking outreach to customers
- Perform market and competitive analysis as requested to support the development pipeline
Skills / Requirements
- Keen, demonstrated interest in the renewable energy industry and willingness to learn
- Strong oral and written communication capabilities and analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity and ability to pivot rapidly in response to changing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, project-driven environment with tight deadlines and concurrent deliverables
- An interest in working across multiple business units and functions, with the intent to use this cross-functional experience to accelerate their career
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- In lieu of Master’s degree, prefer at least 1 – 2 years of professional experience
- An internship in a renewable energy or energy-related industry a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of products
ConnectGen is an independent renewable energy company founded in 2018 focused on developing high quality wind, solar and energy storage projects across North America. Based in Houston, Texas, our experienced team has developed, built and operated thousands of megawatts across North America. ConnectGen is backed by Quantum Energy Partners, a leading provider of private equity capital to the global energy industry, having managed together with its affiliates more than $16 billion in equity commitments since inception.
ConnectGEN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values a diversity of backgrounds and life experiences in our workplace. We believe we make better business decisions, achieve superior results, and have more fun when we receive contributions from a variety of unique voices. We seek to hire top talent for every job – we are open to applicants of any race, sex, age, color, ethnicity, national origin, creed, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or veteran/reservist/national guard status – and have a strong commitment to professional development and growth at all levels.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter in one PDF file to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org